Going on a family road trip? These are five products you simply must bring along to make your vacation more relaxing and enjoyable!
- Sun Protection. If you put on sun screen when going outside, you should also get sun protection in your car. Sun shades not only protect your little ones from UV rays but also keep the car cool, making it easier for children to rest.
- Travel Potty. Children don’t care about timetables, especially when it comes to long road trips. Packing a portable, foldable toilet can help you save time you’d otherwise have to spend in a dingy gas station bathroom.
- Multipurpose Travel Tray. Kids need a lot of items to stay entertained in the car, and they need them all in one place. A multipurpose travel tray is the perfect solution — it’s a snack tray, item holder, and lap desk all in one.
- Motion Soothers. For children, one of the most common forms of motion sickness is car sickness. Some over-the-counter medication can help alleviate the symptoms. Gentle acupressure bracelets are an alternative, natural, and reusable option.
- Portable Cooler. There’s nothing quite like a tasty snack to revitalize one’s mood on a long road trip, but some foods are best enjoyed cold. Invest in a portable cooler to store those healthy drinks and snacks.
At the end of the day, the most important product for making your family adventure as awesome as possible is a spacious SUV with lots of amenities. Check out the Chevy Equinox or Chevy Blazer at Quirk Chevrolet of Portland in Portland, Maine, to make the most of your next road trip!