If you’re considering going green with the vehicle you drive, check out the Bolt EV Academy video series recently released by Chevrolet. It breaks down the basics of owning and operating an electric vehicle starring the automaker’s popular, eco-friendly Chevy Bolt.
“For future Bolt EV drivers, the series will illustrate just how fun, easy, and convenient it is to live with an electric vehicle — all explained by the engineers and experts who brought the Bolt EV to life,” says Chevrolet.
There are plenty of advantages to driving an EV that go beyond forfeiting time-consuming stops at the pump, and the Bolt EV Academy covers them all in its 15 short, easy-to-understand episodes. The series highlights unique features of the Bolt EV and offers advice on how to operate its tech. It also provides tips for driving an EV in inclement weather.
Bolt EV Academy Video Series highlights
You’ll learn a lot from the EV Academy Video Series including:
- How to charge your Bolt at home and on the road.
- How to optimize the safety features in the Bolt to suit your driving needs.
- How to operate the Driver Information Center and display screens.
- How to activate services from OnStar.
- How to use Bluetooth® technology to sync your smartphone
Find out how an EV can improve your time on the road. Contact Quirk Chevrolet of Portland in Portland, Maine, to schedule a test drive of the Chevrolet Bolt.